Monday, June 21, 2021

Dubuque Museum of Art 2021 Biennial 1st Place Winner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUBUQUE MUSEUM of ART 

JURIED BIENNIAL

Yes, 
this is my all purpose, 
blog that tries to keep the curious

up to date with what i'm doing....
BUT, here's another one link blog for a bit of a different view
after the first bunch of pictures which start out being the same.
Have Fun!
linda

https://lindakelen.blogspot.com/



These are my submitted works
responsible for the astonishing occurrence 
of my winning 1st Place.
#Dubuque Museum of Art Regional Biennial
#LindaKelen
#Woodprints
#Chasing
#artist





swamp, 16" wide,x 21.5" tall,
hand printed on Gampi Paper 

LittleHead
I will post better photos of these four 
in their hand carved frames 
as soon as I get back out there
with tripod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: