Tuesday, July 13, 2021

KELEN Wins Dubuque Museum of Art Juried Regional Biennial.... and here is some new work

 July 7 - 13....new works on paper.

(and "HELLO" to those visiting from 

the Dubuque Museum of Art Biennial links...

Here, after the first copied jpgs, is a variety of some other things I get into.

Enjoy.)

September 14, 2021:

I will begin alternating 
 three or four of the images 
 A broken knee introduced me
to a tropical jungle just outside my windows!
so these BrokeKneePortfolio images
 will appear on my F.A.T page,
as well as here, 
now and then.


















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 July 14-26....more works on paper







July 27 - August 8...a few more...
larger paper takes a bit more time.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUBUQUE MUSEUM of ART 

JURIED BIENNIAL

These are my submitted works
responsible for 
the astonishing occurrence 
of my winning 1st Place.
#Dubuque Museum of Art Regional Biennial
#LindaKelen
#Woodprints
#Chasing
#artist





swamp, 16" wide,x 21.5" tall,
hand printed on Gampi Paper 

LittleHead
I will post better photos of these four 
in their hand carved frames 
as soon as I get back out there
with tripod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: